Saturday, March 10, 2007

Prize presentation, Toast, Duck and Utah-iTah pics

Mr. Aaron handing me the sneak tickets to 300 after my victory.

Mr. Aaron announced at 4:13pm on Wed that he was giving away two tickets to watch 300, with the contest being decided by who replied the quickest.

Naturally, with all the NTU fastest finger first training, I couldn't lose. (Jole was doing work)


The roast duck in plum sauce from the Asian Kitchen. It's good.

Peanut butter + chocolate cupcakes

The iced lemon tea from Toast is REALLY GOOD. Best I've tasted ever.

Zheng after his 3-4 glass of Sprite Zero

19. I did the math.

The worst presentation on a supposedly desirable item I've seen.

Ice cream is supposed to be comfort food. It's natural to market it in colourful little boxes and tubs, or pass it off as a high-class indulgence. But clinical white boxes that could just as well house frozen meat?? You've got to be kidding me.

The label says "no frills". At least they've got something right.

No comments: