Tuesday, March 20, 2007

At B*M, Everybody's on the table...

So it's a bluesy Monday at work in a PR agency. You've just heard the most infectious song to hit your eardrums in years. What do you do? Create a campaign to promote the song of course!

Before that, here's the view from my own little (ok, not so little) spot, which is next to a hugeass window.

Yep, if you look hard enough, you can see the merlion.

Cosy corners make work much more fun!

A view of the rest of the office people hard at work.

Cam-whoring in our corner.

And again.

And again. EH! Wah lao I just realised Jolene macam become
office tourist attraction! How come we all take with her?? Strange.

And now, the long-awaited campaign for the techno song The Book Is On The Table by DJ MP4. I kid you not. It's helluva catchy song.








Yup, so that's how I spent my half-hour break today. How did you spend yours?

Oh. before I forget, this machine wasted two dollars and 5 mins of my life:

Wah lao. Damn addictive sia. Simple concept, attractive prizes (PSP, iPod), one dowlar per try. Damn. But Jolene says cheat money one. Aiyah, just try lor. Again.

No comments: