Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The year of change

All too quickly, another year has passed. It seems like yesterday that we entered Uni, filled with an eagerness to learn.

And just like that, our time as students is just about to come to an end.

It seems almost rude that school should end this way - on two-day weeks.

######

This year will see change. (geddit)

...


.....


sea change? hahahahahahha

######

So what's there to look forward to in school this final sem?

- Sub editing with the new-look Chron
- Sub editing in class
- Maybe getting a part-time job?

With the two-day (or less) week, and with FYP winding down come the end of Jan, I've been giving some thought to temping at some company. I really don't want to just be giving tuition right to the end.

I really really really want to try the papers, but I honestly have no luck with them. It seems that I can never get in no matter how I try! And now that something has opened up with an inhouse corp comms dept... sigh maybe I should just take these as signs?

Work two years then go IR corp comms be like Danny from Las Vegas

Well at least that's the plan...

No comments: