Saturday, January 05, 2008

When one door closes...

So the meeting with the Citigroup guy went well. We talked about Citi in general and he seemed genuinely interested in what I wanted from the job.

But the more I listened, the more I felt like this wasn't for me. So I asked him:

me: "So, given that you've spent 15 years as a journalist before going into PR, which would you recommend for a fresh grad?"

him: "Journalism"

me: "Without a doubt?"

him: "Yeap."

And so it was strange that the very next day, Jam told me about some openings at BT. A second shot at the cherry?

I wonder how it'll be like working while studying. Damn this is coming all too soon! Will be sending in resume to BT in the coming week though, cross fingers!

1 comment:

SelSaysIt said...

Mr Tan, he's right - go try out BT again. DOn't go in-house until you get absolutely sick of life on the outside!