Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yummy Bak Kut Teh, Tea time snack

Bak Kut Teh ($6)

We tried out this new Bak Kut Teh place during lunchtime today... Not impressed. Hmm. Is it just me or am I getting more fussy with my food? I've not felt REALLY satisfied after a meal for a long time. Since Carnivore. Anyways, the soup is so-so, rather medicinal. The pork ribs were ok I guess, but the dish as a whole was totally not worth the 6 bucks. A rip-off.

The surprise, however, came in the form of the belly pork with large intestine. Oh. Wow. The pork was perfection, even sans the fat (which I swear never to touch again) and the intestine was gooey yet firm, if you get what I mean. Awesome. But at $6, really not worth it. So overall, nope, not going back again.

Yummy Bak Kut Teh
Suntec City Basement foodcourt

Taste: 2/5
Value:1/5
Ambience:3/5

And...the random photo of the day:


Strawberries with sugar, Sunday's tea-time snack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DANNY Manny fo fanny banana fanna fo fanny fi figh fo fanny DANNY!.... errr not funny lor... THIS IS SPAAAAARRRRRRTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!