Friday, April 06, 2007

Brewerkz, Freedom Writers, Yong tau fool

Magnum

It was Gracia's birthday too!

Sayheng. With hair.

Brewerkz was great, the turnout was awesome, and if you weren't there... well that's just too bad.

Just saw Freedom Writers, kinda like a Dangerous Minds type of show. Unfortunately, it was almost a carbon copy. The acting was alright, the stories were familiar, but still the against-the-odds, gangland-kid-turned-bookworm feel to the movie still got me sucked into their lives for about two hours. Ok, I guess, but not great.

For dinner, I ate at Vivocity's Banquet food court. I ordered Yong Tau Foo and it was really really weird. The girl making it decided to keep snipping my noodles in half, quarters, eights, and more, until it resembled yellow maggots. I wasn't really paying attention, but when I got to eating it, haha, it sure was funny.

We just looked at the bowl and laughed. Have a blessed good friday all. Peace out.

No comments: