Thursday, June 08, 2006

Packed Day

Woot~ Today is gonna be PACKED man. First off I'm gonna be baking blueberry muffins with the new oven before going down to Mediacorp for my 4.5 sec of fame on some trailer/advertisement thingy my friend is working on haha. I'm supposed to be some football-crazy guy (not too hard) watching a 3G broadcast of a WC match or something like that. Oh well. Extras cannot complain right.

And then it's off to tutor my boy Jingren. This boy ah, very intelligent. Actually I don't quite know why his parents get tuition for him also. He damn zai already, tutor what. And he's damn cute also. haha. Everytime I get stuck wondering how to explain a maths question to him he will turn the hourglass he has in front of him and say...

jingren: "Teacher's challenge!"

me: "..."

jingren: "See if you can explain to me before the time runs out!"

me:"mumble mumble"

jingren:"hahahahaha"

me:"aha! got it!"

jingren:"yay! Teacher's challenge...Success!"

He's damn funny right!! haha. anyway there are many many other funny things he does. I shall post another entry with pictures of today's baking but for now, it's adios amigos~

Peace.

No comments: