Monday, June 19, 2006

First day @ BM

Chez moi @ BM

Yay! Finally got my ass outta the house doing something constructive this hols. It's been fun bumming but I'm finding out that I'm really not the bummer sort.

Anyway.

This is my very own PC haha.

Didn't manage to get a picture of the view, which, at 40 levels above mere mortal level at suntec city, is astounding. I think I can see to like, Bedok if I stretch enough.

The people there are really friendly, especially my immediate superiors. No airs man, all first-name basis. Basically pressed the flesh early in the day and was settled by ten plus, whereupon I was entrusted with my first project... Media monitoring. zzz.

Ah well, I suppose it could be worse. The day progressively got better with 2 other projects which are really interesting and not at all what I thought I'd get to do at my lowest-level-below-recruit status. I think the worst part of the day was finding out that my diet will be absolutely destroyed in the course of working here.

Take the lift down, the lift door open, immediately I see what? ROYCE CONFECTIONARY! ne ne. The incredibly smooth champagne hokkaido chocolate ah. Pheewweeet. Heaven.

Damn. Goodbye diet.

Even if I try to close my eyes and walk down to the food court below, guess what awaits me...

!!!!!

Sian half.

Anyways, this is the food-picture of the day: mini-pastry from Sun Moulin. 5 for $2:40. Cheap cheap!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh danny...EVERYTHING is about FOOD la... ahah you have no life. And, i feel like i'm gaining calories by reading your blog argh.

huishi