Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY lai liao

Yusheng like it's supposed to be. Awesome.

The result of my mum slaving away in the kitchen for at least 3 hours...

Many many ingredients.

This is how yu sheng should look like what. Not some weird-assed chendol looking slivers of artificially coloured jelly. Heck, it doesn't even contain fish. This one vegetarian yusheng ok. But hor, damn shiok. Seriously. I don't think I've tried better yusheng than the one my mum makes. Aww.

Reunion dinner with the Tan clan.

Grandma Tan had ten children, of which my Dad was one. We have reunion dinner with three others (and their children) every year, less than ten people in all, no need to book room.

Satay and wine. Anything goes.

Food also can action-shot one.

Top view of lo-hei

Steamboat

Steamboat from another angle

Year year got fish...jelly


My cousin Xuan, the cutest 4 year-old in the world.

Super cute!!!

PI-mate and I after our fourth glass of the white stuff.

More pictures from the office party and from tomorrow's visit to the missus's relatives'. Where a feast awaits. A Hakka feast...

No comments: